• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FR2 iOS] Progress not restored after deleting/reinstalling app, even with iCloud on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FR2 iOS] Progress not restored after deleting/reinstalling app, even with iCloud on

Q: I had to delete Fieldrunners 2/download Fieldrunners 2 to a new device, and it lost all my progress. How do I get back the coins & towers I bought?

A: Our iCloud backups have been disrupted recently, so if you delete the app or install it on a new device, it will forget about your progress. We're looking into how to address this now, and hope to be able to announce a fix soon. In the meantime, if you lost anything you paid for through in-app purchases, please contact Apple directly with your order number(s) to request a refund. (We'd issue refunds ourselves if we could, like we do with Android, but that's just not the way Apple rolls.)

I have had this same issue twice now and it's the purchased app not the free version. The app locked up on the loading screen again yesterday and after trying to reset the iPad it stilled didn't work. When I reloaded the game it sent me back to ZERO AGAIN!!! Are you fixing this issue or what!!!

Comment

Working...
    X