• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FR1 Android] Can't zoom or place towers in bottom row

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FR1 Android] Can't zoom or place towers in bottom row

Q: Is there any way to place towers in the bottom row of the screen? When I zoom, it just screws up the screen…

A: We are actively investigating how to resolve this, and we'd appreciate any information you can provide to help us get to the bottom of it. What we know so far is that it only affects certain devices (including certain Samsung, LG, and HTC products); we're still trying to determine whether it's only affecting Kit Kat (Android 4.4.X) or other operating systems, and we're still trying to reproduce the issue ourselves with the devices we have in the studio. If you're having this problem, please feel free to post information about your phone and operating system in this thread, along with any related symptoms we may not even be aware of.

I have this issue. Using Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android 4.4.4 system

Comment

I have this problem on my Nexus 5 with 4.4.4. With 5.0 it exits after the title screen.

Comment

I cannot place towers in the bottom row. The tracking appears to be off when I select turret to place. After selection, it tracks a row or two above my finger. Thus I can't put it on the bottom row, and when my finger is on the top of the screen, the turret is way off the top of the screen (can't see it, but I can see the bottom of the red circle)

Phone: Sprint Galaxy S4 (model SPH-L720) running android 4.4.2. All stock, not jailbroken.
        Fieldrunners worked on my Sprint Galaxy S2.

Comment

Thanks for the details—we are aware of the issue and working on it. When we have something to announce, I'll definitely post something here and also on Facebook/Twitter!

Comment

Galaxy S5 - same issue if i zoom out it kind of zooms out but shows a vertical black bar on the left side of the screen and will not zoom back in or allow me to place any units on the bottom row

Comment

Originally posted by jas1217 View Post
              I have this problem on my Nexus 5 with 4.4.4. With 5.0 it exits after the title screen.
              my asus too

Comment

Originally posted by fusebalance View Post

my asus too
                Hey,

What are the specs of your Asus?

Comment

Working...
                X