• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FR2 iOS] Game stuck on load screen after running out of battery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FR2 iOS] Game stuck on load screen after running out of battery

Q: I was playing Fieldrunners 2 when I ran out of battery on my iPad/iPhone. Now, when I try to start it back up, it won't get past the loading screen. How can I fix this?

A: We're currently investigating this, but it looks like something's getting corrupted when the game is forced to shut down in this way. The only way to get the game working again for now is to delete it and download it again. Unfortunately, until we restore iCloud backup functionality (as discussed in another thread here), deleting the app will also delete your progress in the game. If you have made any in-app purchases, please contact Apple directly with your order number(s) to request a refund.

Any progress on this issue (or the iCloud backup issue)? After earning all 84 stars and all but a few cards, it is a crushing feeling to lose it all simply because I forgot to stop and plug the phone in.

Comment

Nothing new to report yet—we are trying to prioritize completely game-breaking issues (like complete lack of Lollipop compatibility for FR1) at the top of the bug-fix list, in addition to our ongoing development deadlines. When we have news to report, though, I will definitely announce it here and on Facebook/Twitter!

Comment

I earned all stars and almost all cards and now I'm stuck on the loading screen just because my iPad powered off while I was playing pleases fix, the problem has remained for to long now.

Comment

I just recently purchased Fieldrunners 2 and I had the same problem that my battery ran out and after charging the game has been stuck on the lading page now for over 3 weeks, I tried everything and game is still stuck, what should I do to regain the play mode?

Comment

Did I seriously loose everything I worked on?? How can this happen in the first week of release? How did you guys work on this for 4 years and then have this happen that is ridiculous guys cmon now!!

Comment

Working...
            X