• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FR2 Vita] Can't play with WiFi turned off (FIXED)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FR2 Vita] Can't play with WiFi turned off (FIXED)

Q: Why can't I play offline? It won't let me even start the game!

A: The first time you start the game, you need to be connected to a network. (We recommend starting it up immediately after downloading it.) After that, you should be able to play offline without issue. Some users report having to open the game while connected to a network again following a recent PSN outage, but the game worked fine again after doing so.

I'm sorry.. but it is not fixed. If you restart the device for any reason, you would have to go online again. Which is not OK for several reasons. Sony could have outage, you could have run out of battery. Your device was just upgraded and now you discovered (while on the road) that you can't get online again. Please fix this properly.. preferrably by removing the need to go online. Or that the game accepts that it can't get online and starts anyway.

Comment

Working...
    X